Tire Innerliner Laser Cleaning,
Automotive Parts Laser Cleaning,
Laser Mold Cleaning
Laser without Investment Costs –
The 4JET JobShop
Whether in glass processing, surface cleaning or micro-structuring: For many applications, lasers deliver the best product quality, highest yield, lowest process costs and by far the best environmental balance. We now also clear up the only "but": We bear the initial investment costs!
We have invested significantly in our contract processing capabilities in recent years and today we offer a wide variety of "laser-as-a-service" models for our customers in the glass, tire, automotive and other industries.
- Benefit from the latest laser technology – without investment costs
- Full cost control – you only pay for processed parts
- Flexibility in case of fluctuating workload
- Bridging and risk minimization of your own investment projects in laser technology
- Free-form cutting with PearlCut
- Laser Drilling
- Thin-film structuring
- Decoating, pretreatment and structuring of medium and high volumes
- Processing of prototypes and pre-series
- On-site cleaning with handheld JETLASER systems (by service partners)
- Cleaning of vulcanizing molds
- Cleaning of tire innerliners for glue preparation
- Rental of hand-guided laser cleaning systems (for use in your plant)
We take care of all production steps for you, from initial sampling to 100% quality control of the final products. In our analysis laboratory we have light microscopes, measuring equipment as well as surface analysis equipment.
We offer subcontracted processing with state-of-the-art laser equipment. The range of our laser sources includes wavelengths from 355 nm, 532 nm, 1064 nm up to 10.6 µm with pulse durations from fs, ps, ns up to cw.
Do you need the complete package? If you wish, we can also take care of procuring materials, cleaning and packaging, and door-to-door logistics.