- Travel to customer sites (average about 60% National and 20% International travel)
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units in the field
- Installation and setup of new machines
- Conduct trainings on preventive maintenance, safety regulations, and operation of machines
- Provide general customer service on the phone (on-call emergency service) and in person
- Administrative tasks e.g. maintaining records of service calls, trainings, and expenses
- Laser process or systems knowledge is beneficial, but not a must
- Degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience is beneficial
- Strong analytical, fault isolation and problem-solving skills
- Computer and PLC experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Set a high standard of ethics, professionalism, and competency
- Knowledge of English language (written and verbal), German language skills are a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel to Germany for training (minimum 2 months)
- Competitive salary + travel bonus
- Time off as compensation for overtime
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance co-pay
- High-level training to become a laser expert
- Independent work and exciting career in a stable growing industry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Please indicate your possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual`s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.