- Travel to customer sites (average about 70% travel)
- Help transition new laser processes and/or systems to customer production sites: troubleshoot, diagnose and repair
- Conduct trainings on preventive maintenance, safety regulations, and operation of machines
- Provide general customer service on the phone (on-call emergency service) and in person
- Administrative tasks e.g. maintaining records of service calls, trainings, and expenses
- Ability, read passport, and willingness for national and international travels for extended periods of time is crucial!
- Minimum 5 years of experience with industrial laser and/or high precision systems service/commissioning
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Physics Discipline. Electrical and Controls Engineering preferred
- Journeyman or Master Electrician certification a plus
- Prior hands-on experience building, testing and troubleshooting laser test and alignment stations a plus
- Strong analytical, fault isolation and problem solving skills. Proven ability to provide innovative solutions to reach desired outcomes
- Experience with networked PLC and PC based computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results independently or working with others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-culture, global team environment
- Set a high standard of ethics, professionalism and competency
- Knowledge of English language (written and verbal), German language skills are a plus
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Exciting career in a stable growing industry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Send your application to: rolf.vandeveldenoSpam@4jet.de
Please indicate your possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual`s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.